Open to new people who would like to know more about the church. No cost for the lunch but please sign up so we can count you in!
Starting on Monday, January 28th Go! Evangelism will begin their 13 week training.
In 13 weeks, we will train you how to:
- Gain permission to share the gospel
- Develop an inviting personal testimony
- Diagnose a person’s need to hear the Gospel
- Learn a simple five-point Gospel presentation
- Lead someone in prayer to receive Christ as their savior
- Conduct an immediate follow-up for assurance
- Start as a smiler and advance slowly to participation
We ask that you invest $45 and 13 weeks in this training for these class materials
Ladies are invited to join us for our Spring mini retreat as we look at Jesus, our first love. Speaker Allyson Searway of Epic Ministries of Mexico will be sharing with us from Ephesians 4:15 during this special time of studying God's Word, engaging in worship, having lunch together, and making new friends. The event is Saturday, April 6th, from 9am-1pm. Sign up today!
The churches in Galatia were comprised of both Jewish and Gentile converts. Paul’s purpose in writing to these churches was to confirm them in the faith, especially concerning justification by faith alone, apart from the works of the Law of Moses. Women are invited to join us as we explore this epistle in depth on Thursday mornings, April 4th - May 30th, from 9:00-10:45am. Free child care is provided. Click here to sign up!